Sierra Wireless (NASDAQ: SWIR) (TSX: SW) today announced its upcoming participation in Cowen’s 42 nd Annual Technology, Media and Telecom Conference in New York City.
Jason Cohenour, President and CEO of Sierra Wireless, is scheduled to present at 8:45 AM Eastern time on Thursday, May 29 th. The conference presentation will be available by live audio webcast at the following link: http://wsw.com/webcast/cowen17/register.aspx?conf=cowen17&page=swir&url=http%3A//wsw.com/webcast/cowen17/swir/
For those unable to listen live, the webcast will remain available via the weblink above or on the Cowen & Co. website www.cowen.com until the end of August 2014.
About Sierra WirelessSierra Wireless (NASDAQ: SWIR) (TSX: SW) is the global leader in machine-to-machine (M2M) devices and cloud services, delivering intelligent wireless solutions that simplify the connected world. We offer the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio of 2G, 3G and 4G embedded modules and gateways, seamlessly integrated with our secure M2M cloud services. Customers worldwide, including OEMs, enterprises, and mobile network operators, trust our innovative solutions to get their connected products and services to market faster. Sierra Wireless has more than 900 employees globally and has R&D centers in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit www.sierrawireless.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV