U.S. Bank Wealth Management, ranked among the top 20 U.S. wealth managers,* announced today that Jason Stamm has been appointed Central Region president for The Private Client Reserve of U.S. Bank.
Jason Stamm, Central Region president for The Private Client Reserve of U.S. Bank (Photo: U.S. Bank)
“Jason is a proven leader with the right combination of experience, sales results and passion for growing our business in the Central Region,” said Mike Ott president of The Private Client Reserve. “We are thrilled that he has chosen U.S. Bank, and I am confident that he will make a meaningful contribution to our business, team and clients.”
In his new role, Stamm will be instrumental in driving growth across The Private Client Reserve’s Central Region, which includes Chicago, Kansas City, Madison, Wis., Milwaukee, Minneapolis/St. Paul and St. Louis. He will lead a team of more than 350 investment, trust, private banking, and financial planning professionals, focused on providing a broad array of products and services to high-net-worth individuals and families. In this capacity, Stamm will work with market leaders in delivering a differentiated client experience and fostering growth initiatives across all Central Region markets.
Stamm brings 21 years of financial services experience to his new role. He has served with BMO Private Bank and its predecessors since 1996 where he was routinely recognized as a top performing leader and individual contributor. In his most recent capacity as regional president, Stamm led the business operations and talent integration for the Private Bank of BMO, Harris Bank and M&I in the North Central Region.Stamm earned his bachelor’s degree from University of Wisconsin—Eau Claire College of Business. He serves as a trustee for the Greater Milwaukee Foundation and the Boys & Girls Clubs of Milwaukee. Additionally, he is a board member for the United Performing Arts Fund of Milwaukee.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV