Weingarten Realty Investors (NYSE:WRI) announced today that the Company will participate in the National Association of Real Estate Investment Trust’s Investor Forum, REITWeek 2014, being held June 3-5, 2014 in New York City, New York. Andrew “Drew” Alexander, Weingarten’s President and Chief Executive Officer, is scheduled to make a company presentation on Wednesday, June 4, 2014 at 3:00 P.M. Eastern Time which can be accessed live via the following audio webcast at: http://reitstream.com/reitweek2014/weingarten-realty-investors.
The live webcast will be accessible prior to the schedule time on the Investors page of the Company’s corporate website, www.weingarten.com. Following the live event, the webcast will be archived and available for replay.
About Weingarten Realty Investors
Weingarten Realty Investors (NYSE: WRI) is a commercial real estate owner, manager and developer. At March 31, 2014, the Company owned or operated under long-term leases, either directly or through its interest in real estate joint ventures or partnerships, a total of 260 properties which are located in 21 states spanning the country from coast to coast. These properties represent approximately 48.4 million square feet of which our interests in these properties aggregated approximately 29.9 million square feet of leasable area. To learn more about the Company’s operations and growth strategies, please visit www.weingarten.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV