TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (NYSE MKT: TXMD) announced today that it will host its 2014 Investor Day on Monday, June 16, 2014, beginning at 11:30 a.m. EDT at the InterContinental Barclay New York in New York City.
The event will feature a panel of prominent Clinical Key Opinion Leaders, Compounding Market Experts, former FDA Directors, and Legislative and Women’s Health Experts.
For more information and to confirm your attendance, contact Lisa Wilson by phone at 917-543-9932, by e-mail at email@example.com or on the home page of the Company's website at www.TherapeuticsMD.com.
About TherapeuticsMD, Inc.TherapeuticsMD, Inc. is a women’s healthcare company focused on developing and commercializing products targeted exclusively for women. We are developing advanced hormone therapy pharmaceutical products based on novel technologies that enable delivery of bioidentical hormones through a variety of dosage forms and administration routes. We also manufacture and distribute branded and generic prescription prenatal vitamins, as well as over-the-counter vitamins and cosmetics, under our vitaMedMD ® and BocaGreenMD ® brands. More information is available at the following websites: www.therapeuticsmd.com, www.vitamedmd.com, www.vitamedmdrx.com, and www.bocagreenmd.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV