Staples, Inc. (Nasdaq: SPLS) today announced that it has named Frank Bifulco Executive Vice President, Marketing, effective June 23. In this newly created role, Bifulco will lead marketing across Staples.
Bifulco will report to Ron Sargent, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and will be a member of the company’s executive committee.
“Frank is a passionate leader who brings an immense wealth of marketing, analytic and sales experience at some of the world’s most-respected companies to Staples,” Sargent said. “He will help us build on the success of our Make More Happen brand launch as we continue to let customers know that Staples has every product their business needs to succeed.”
Bifulco previously served as Chief Marketing Officer at Home Depot. He has held marketing leadership positions at Coca-Cola and Timberland. In addition, he was president of North American sales at Hasbro. Bifulco is a graduate of the U.S. Military Academy at West Point and holds master’s degrees from Cornell University and Central Michigan University.About Staples Staples makes it easy to make more happen with more products and more ways to shop. Through its world-class retail, online and delivery capabilities, Staples lets customers shop however and whenever they want, whether it’s in-store, online or on mobile devices. Staples offers more products than ever, such as technology, facilities and breakroom supplies, furniture, safety supplies, medical supplies, and Copy and Print services. Staples also offers free shipping for Staples Rewards Members, in most cases overnight. Headquartered outside of Boston, Staples operates throughout North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. More information about Staples (SPLS) is available at www.staples.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV