AMSTERDAM and SAN FRANCISCO, May 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- AVG Technologies N.V. (NYSE: AVG), the online security company for 187 million active users, today announced that John Little, Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Cowen and Company 42nd Annual TMT Conference on Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 2:45 PM ET. The conference is being held at The New York Palace Hotel in New York City.
A webcast of the conference presentation will be available live on the investor relations section of the website and an archived webcast will be available for replay beginning approximately two hours after the live presentation is completed. These links can be found on the investor relations section of the company's website at http://investors.avg.com.
About AVGAVG is the online security company providing leading software and services to secure devices, data and people. AVG has over 187 million active users, as of March 31, 2014, using AVG's products and services including Internet security, performance optimization, and personal privacy and identity protection. By choosing AVG's products, users become part of a trusted global community that engages directly with AVG to provide feedback and offer mutual support to other customers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV