Sierra Wireless, Inc. (NASDAQ: SWIR) (TSX: SW) (“Sierra Wireless” or the “Company”) today announced the results from its annual general and special meeting of shareholders (the “Meeting”) held on May 22, 2014.
All of the seven nominees proposed by management for election to the Board of Directors at the Meeting and listed in the Company’s Management Information Circular dated April 16, 2014 were elected. The Directors will remain in office until the next annual meeting of shareholders, or until their successors are elected or appointed.
The results of the vote on the election of the Board of Directors are as follows:
|Board of Directors||Votes in Favour||Votes Withheld|
|Number of Votes||Percentage (%)||Number of Votes||Percentage (%)|
|Jason W. Cohenour||7,254,813||98.89||81,630||1.11|
|Gregory D. Aasen||7,245,136||98.76||91,308||1.24|
|Robin A. Abrams||6,486,568||88.42||849,875||11.58|
|Paul G. Cataford||6,430,883||87.66||905,559||12.34|
|Charles E. Levine||7,250,440||98.83||86,002||1.17|
|Kent P. Thexton||7,198,756||98.12||137,687||1.88|
The other items of business at the Meeting were to (i) approve the Amended and Restated 1997 Stock Option Plan; (ii) approve the Amended and Restated By-Law No. 1; and (iii) reappoint KPMG LLP, Chartered Accountants, as auditors of the Company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV