NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Good morning traders!
1. First, let's look at Isis Pharmaceuticals, which is engaged in the discovery and development of "antisense" drugs. The company's flagship product is the Kynamro injection, an apo-B synthesis inhibitor for patients with homozygous familial hypercholesterolemia and for the reduction of low-density lipoprotein cholesterol. Isis also has a pipeline of 31 drugs in development for the treatment of various diseases, including cardiovascular and metabolic diseases as well as severe and rare diseases, including neurological disorders and cancer.
Isis had a huge day on Friday, trading up 11.46% to $27.81 per share. The stock opened higher Tuesday, and was up nearly 8% at $30 as of 10:30 a.m.
- Friday's Range: $25.82 - $27.92
- 52-week range: $20.41 - $62.66
- Friday's volume: 4,585,923
- 3-month average volume: 2,568,050
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts