MUMBAI, May 24, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Rolta India Limited, a leading provider of innovative IP-led IT solutions, today announced audited financial results for the quarter and the nine-month period ended March 31, 2014. The Company had adopted July 1 to June 30 as its Financial Year. The Companies Act 2013 has prescribed a uniform Financial Year ending March 31 for all Indian Companies. The Company's Board of Directors, therefore, decided to end the financial year on March 31 instead of June 30, 2014. The financial year data being reported was for the period of nine months up to March 31, 2014. This financial data is, therefore, not strictly comparable with FY-13 data.
- Consolidated Revenue for Q3 FY-14 at Rs. 1,114.78 cr (Rs. 11.15 Billion) against Rs. 759.17 cr (Rs. 7.59 Billion) in Q2 FY-14, registering a Q-o-Q growth of 46.8% and Y-o-Y growth of 95.6%.
- Consolidated EBITDA for Q3 FY-14 at Rs. 281.37 cr (Rs. 2.82 Billion) against Rs. 285.06 cr (Rs. 2.85 Billion) in Q2 FY-14, registering a Q-o-Q decline of 1.3% and Y-o-Y growth of 28.5%.
- Consolidated Profit after Tax for Q3 FY-14 at Rs. 138.82 cr (Rs. 1.39 Billion) against Rs. 74.61 cr (Rs. 0.75 Billion) in Q2 FY-14, registering a Q-o-Q growth of 86.0% and Y-o-Y growth of 89.8%.
- Consolidated Revenue for nine months FY-14 at Rs. 2,501.72 cr (Rs. 25.02 Billion) against Rs. 1,566.58 cr (Rs. 15.67 Billion) in FY-13, registering a Y-o-Y growth of 59.7%.
- Consolidated EBITDA for nine months FY-14 at Rs. 805.77 cr (Rs. 8.06 Billion) against Rs. 646.70 cr (Rs. 6.47 Billion) in FY-13, registering a Y-o-Y growth of 24.6%.
- Consolidated Profit after Tax for nine months FY-14 at Rs. 283.69 cr (Rs. 2.84 Billion) against Rs. 206.74 cr (Rs. 2.07 Billion) in FY-13, registering a Y-o-Y growth of 37.2%.
- The Board of Directors has recommended a final dividend of Rs. 2.25 per equity shares on the face value of Rs. 10 each for the financial year ended March 31, 2014.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV