3 Real Estate Stocks Driving The Industry Higher
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Services & Supplies industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 466.7% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $0.00 million to -$0.01 million.
- The company's current return on equity has slightly decreased from the same quarter one year prior. This implies a minor weakness in the organization. Compared to other companies in the Commercial Services & Supplies industry and the overall market, AMREP CORP's return on equity significantly trails that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- The gross profit margin for AMREP CORP is rather low; currently it is at 16.32%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of -0.04% trails that of the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$1.61 million or 142.56% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- AMREP CORP has shown no change in earnings for its most recently reported quarter when compared with the same quarter a year earlier. The company has suffered a declining pattern earnings per share over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, AMREP CORP reported poor results of -$0.47 versus -$0.19 in the prior year.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts