The 10 Highest Paying Entry-Level Jobs in America
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- It's graduation season and hordes of educated youth will soon be in competition for the limited number of entry-level jobs available on the job market. While the newly-graduated will have to start from the bottom to get to the top, the bottom needn't be the lowest-paid jobs offered.
TheStreet analyzed figures from the Bureau of Labor Statistics to determine the top 10 positions with the highest earning potential for the entry-level candidates of the next generation of workers.
N.B. All figures are sourced from the Bureau of Labor Statistics.#1: Occupational therapist Job description: Occupational therapists treat injured or ill patients, assisting them in their physical recovery by helping them improve various tasks and habits required in everyday life. Earning power: $75,400 per year (median pay based on BLS 2012 data) Education requirements: Master's degree
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV