CEO revamps organization structure to support execution strategy
TORONTO, May 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ - Rogers Communications today unveiled a multi-year plan to radically improve the customer experience while laying the groundwork to reaccelerate revenue and cash flow growth relative to its peers.
"Every day I marvel at what an amazing company Ted built," said Guy Laurence, President and Chief Executive Officer, Rogers Communications. "The mix of assets, the culture of innovation and depth of employee pride is extraordinary. But we've neglected our customers, and we've let our legacy of growth and innovation slip. The plan I've laid out will significantly improve the experience for our customers and re-establish our growth by better leveraging our assets and consistently executing as One Rogers."
Rogers 3.0: A comprehensive plan Rogers 3.0 is a long-term plan that reflects feedback from thousands of customers, employees and shareholders. It builds on the underlying strength of the company to identify and capitalize on opportunities for growth and innovation. It will be based on seven strategic priorities:
- Be a strong Canadian growth company
- Overhaul the Customer Experience
- Drive meaningful growth in the business market
- Invest in and develop our people
- Deliver compelling content anywhere
- Focus on innovation and network leadership
- Go to market as One Rogers
Management structure To deliver the Rogers 3.0 plan, we are reorganizing around our customers, creating separate consumer and enterprise business units whilst retaining the existing media business unit. All customer experience functions including customer care call centres, field operations, go-to-market and online channels will be brought together into one team reporting to the CEO. "This structure will help streamline the organization, clarify accountabilities and make us more agile," said Laurence. "We will focus on fewer, more impactful initiatives and execute with more precision to deliver on our game plan."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV