Questar Corp.’s (NYSE:STR) board of directors today approved a 6% increase in the quarterly common stock dividend to 19 cents ($0.19). The dividend, payable June 23, 2014, to shareholders of record on June 6, 2014, is a 1 cent ($0.01) increase from the previous quarter and results in a new annualized dividend rate of 76 cents ($0.76) per share. This is the company’s 278 th consecutive dividend. Questar has increased the dividend 42 times in the last 42 years.
About Questar Corporation:
Questar is a Rockies-based integrated natural gas company with an enterprise value of about $5.6 billion and three complementary lines of business:
- Questar Gas Company provides retail gas distribution in Utah, Wyoming, and Idaho;
- Wexpro Company develops and produces natural gas from cost-of-service reserves for Questar Gas customers; and
- Questar Pipeline Company operates interstate natural gas pipelines and storage facilities in the western U.S. and provides other energy services.
Questar is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah.For more information, visit Questar’s website at: http://www.questar.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV