Slather on the green so you won’t get red.
Stock up and save 30 percent on sun care during Memorial Day Weekend at Whole Foods Market (Photo: Business Wire)
Whole Foods Market carries the highest percentage of “green” rated sun products of any retailer, according to a 2014 report from the Environmental Working Group (EWG). Many of the “green” rated sunscreens also meet Whole Foods Market’s Premium Body Care Standards.
“Sunscreen is one of the most important skin care products you can buy to protect your skin, and we’re happy to offer the largest selection of ‘green’ rated sunscreen to our shoppers,” said Jody Villecco, global quality standards coordinator at Whole Foods Market. “Our goal is to sell the highest quality products we possibly can, and we are thrilled to be recognized by the Environmental Working Group as the leader in this area.”
Skin cancer is the most common form of all cancers in the U.S., according to the EWG.The EWG also says an ideal sunscreen blocks the majority of UVA and UVB rays with active ingredients that last, while containing only ingredients that have been proven safe for use by both adults and children. From Friday, May 23 through Monday, May 26, all sun care will be 30 percent off at all Whole Foods Market locations. To see the EWG’s 2014 Guide to Sunscreens, visit ewg.org/2014sunscreen.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV