WOODBURY, N.Y., May 23, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Research Frontiers Inc. (Nasdaq:REFR) announced today its CFO Seth Van Voorhees, will participate in the 11 TH annual Craig-Hallum Institutional Investor Conference on Wednesday, May 28, 2014 in Minneapolis, MN.
The event consists of a full day of one-on-one meetings. Attendees can contact their Craig-Hallum representative to arrange a meeting with Research Frontiers.
About the Craig-Hallum Institutional Investor Conference:Craig-Hallum hosts an investor conference in Minneapolis every year where the firm's institutional clients can meet formally with corporate management. Over 100 companies across multiple sectors, including healthcare, are scheduled to attend. This is a one-on-one and small group meeting conference (there are no formal presentations). More information regarding this conference is available at the following link: http://meetmax.com/sched/event_24083/~public/conference_home.html?event_id=24083 About Research Frontiers Inc. Research Frontiers is the developer of SPD-Smart light-control technology which allows users to instantly, precisely and uniformly control the shading of glass or plastic, either manually or automatically. Research Frontiers has built an infrastructure of over 40 licensed companies that collectively are capable of serving the growing global demand for smart glass products in automobiles, homes, buildings, museums, aircraft and boats. For more information, please visit our website at www.SmartGlass.com , and on Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In and YouTube.
|Seth L. Van Voorhees|
|Chief Financial Officer|
|Research Frontiers Inc.|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV