SKOKIE, Ill., May 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
What: Lane Bryant, the nation's leading women's specialty apparel retailer, is excited to announce the Grand Re-Opening of its location at Skokie Fashion Square in Skokie, IL.
Once the purple ribbon is cut, the store's Grand Re-Opening celebration will begin! From May 23-26, those who visit Skokie Fashion Square's Lane Bryant store will have the chance to win one of (50) $25 Lane Bryant Gift Cards each day. Customers will also enjoy saving on summer style during our Buy 1, Get 1 Free Memorial Day Sale.
Plus – now is the time to earn Real Women Dollars! Customers will receive $25 Real Women Dollars for every $50 purchase made in store throughout the weekend.Where: 9412 Skokie Boulevard Skokie, IL 60077 When: May 23-26 About Lane Bryant Lane Bryant® is the nation's leading women's specialty apparel retailer, providing stylish and high-quality fashion in sizes 14-28. The Lane Bryant collection includes a wide selection of career to casual apparel as well as accessories, footwear and Cacique® intimate apparel. Lane Bryant fashions are available nationwide at its 775 Lane Bryant stores, and online. Lane Bryant is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Ascena Retail Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ASNA). Please visit lanebryant.com and cacique.com for store locations and the latest fashion trend information. SOURCE Lane Bryant
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV