MAIDEN, N.C., May 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Air T, Inc. (NASDAQ: AIRT) today announced that it intends to release its results for the year-ended March 31, 2014 on Monday, June 2, 2014.
Please be advised that the Company will not be hosting a conference call to discuss the results.
Air T through its subsidiaries, provides overnight air freight service to the express delivery industry, and manufactures, sells and services aircraft ground support and special purpose industrial equipment. Air T is one of the largest, small-aircraft air cargo operators in the United States. Air T's Mountain Air Cargo and CSA Air subsidiaries currently operate a fleet of single and twin-engine turbo-prop aircraft daily in the eastern half of the United States, Puerto Rico and Caribbean Islands. Air T's ground support operations, including its Global Ground Support and Global Aviation Services subsidiaries, manufacture and service aviation support and other specialized military and industrial equipment, in addition to providing airport facilities maintenance. Global Ground Support is one of the largest providers of deicing equipment in the world.
SOURCE Air T, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV