NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Good morning traders!
Today's top picks are all rounded bottom breakout chart patterns at different phases of the breakout. We will look at Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD - Get Report), Haemonetics Corporation (HAE - Get Report) and NetApp (NTAP - Get Report).
Let's see how we can profit from these moves.
1. First, let's look at Cornerstone OnDemand, which provides cloud-based talent management solutions delivered as software-as-a-service. It offers four integrated clouds for recruiting, learning management, performance management and extended enterprise.Cornerstone traded positive on Thursday, closing up 1.95% to $42.79 per share.
- Thursday's range: $41.64 - $43.50
- 52-week range: $32.82 - $61.85
- Thursday's volume: 1,843,349
- 3-month average volume: 1,193,990
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts