NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
Aflac (AFL) was downgraded at Barclays to equal weight from overweight. Operating EPS growth is expected to be lower than the life-insurance industry median, Barclays said. Twelve-month price target is $67.
Bank of NY Mellon (BK) was initiated with a hold rating at Deutsche Bank. Twelve-month price target is $34. See sales headwinds for the industry through the end of the year, Deutsche Bank said.
CNinsure (CISG) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.FireEye (FEYE) was upgraded at Barclays to overweight from equal weight. Valuation call with recent pullback, Barclays said. Twelve-month price target is $40. L Brands (LB) was upgraded at Stifel Nicolaus to buy from hold. Twelve-month price target is $68. Company is seeing solid sales, but the stock has sold off, Stifel Nicolaus said. (SALE) was downgraded at Stifel Nicolaus to hold from buy. Google's (GOOG) new algorithm has cut organic traffic to the company's site, Stifel Nicolaus said. Tiffany (TIF) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings. Editor's note: To see analysts' stock comments and changes to price targets and earnings estimates, go to "Street Notes" which is available only to Real Money subscribers. To find out how to become a subscriber, please click here. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. >>Read More: American Air President: 'Don't Call Us Nickel and Dimers' >>Read More: It's Time to Look Abroad to Enhance Your ETF Portfolio
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV