The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. announces that it is investigating potential civil securities claims against ITT Educational Services Inc. (NYSE:ESI) resulting from allegations that the Company may have issued materially inaccurate statements about the Company’s true financial condition and prospects.
On May 22, 2014, ITT announced that it was withdrawing its 2014 forecast and investors should no longer rely upon it due to uncertainties related to the accounting of its PEAKS private student loan program and its guarantee obligations under it. These uncertainties relating to the accounting treatment of PEAKS are also causing the delay in the filing of its 2013 annual report. In reaction to this news, shares of ITT fell $5.30, or approximately 21%, to close at $20.50 on May 22, 2014, damaging investors.
The Rosen Law Firm is preparing a securities class action lawsuit on behalf of ITT investors. If you purchased ITT stock prior to May 22, 2014 please visit the website at http://rosenlegal.com to join the class action. You may also contact Phillip Kim, Esq. or Kevin Chan, Esq. of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation.Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV