3 Stocks Boosting The Real Estate Industry Higher
- OLP's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 10.1%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 18.6%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $7.25 million or 10.75% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, ONE LIBERTY PROPERTIES INC's average is still marginally south of the industry average growth rate of 18.83%.
- The gross profit margin for ONE LIBERTY PROPERTIES INC is rather high; currently it is at 51.42%. Regardless of OLP's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, OLP's net profit margin of 22.50% compares favorably to the industry average.
- ONE LIBERTY PROPERTIES INC' earnings per share from the most recent quarter came in slightly below the year earlier quarter. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. We feel it is likely to report a decline in earnings in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ONE LIBERTY PROPERTIES INC increased its bottom line by earning $1.09 versus $0.80 in the prior year. For the next year, the market is expecting a contraction of 13.8% in earnings ($0.94 versus $1.09).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.