1Q14 Net Revenues Up 34.5% YOY to RMB586.0 Million
1Q14 Adjusted EBITDA Up 40.9% YOY to RMB112.9 Million
Live Conference Call to be Held at 8:00 PM U.S. Eastern Time, May 22, 2014BEIJING, May 22, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 21Vianet Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:VNET) ("21Vianet" or the "Company"), the largest carrier-neutral internet data center services provider in China, today announced its unaudited financial results for the first quarter of 2014. The Company will hold a conference call at 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time on May 22, 2014. Dial-in details are provided at the end of the release. First quarter 2014 Financial Highlights
- Net revenues increased by 34.5% to RMB586.0 million (US$94.3 million) from RMB435.7 million in the comparative period in 2013.
- Adjusted EBITDA 1 increased by 40.9% to RMB112.9 million (US$18.2 million) from RMB80.1 million in the comparative period in 2013.
- Adjusted EBITDA margin 2 increased to 19.3% compared to 18.4% in the comparative period in 2013.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts