RLI Corp. (NYSE: RLI) – RLI Corp. announced today that Jennifer Klobnak, Vice President, Risk Services, has been promoted to Senior Vice President, Risk Services, effective immediately. The RLI Risk Services Group provides underwriting, pricing, reserving, operations and risk modeling solutions and support to RLI product divisions. Klobnak will continue leading the Risk Services Group in providing risk management and operational support for all RLI products.
Klobnak has 14 years of experience working at RLI and began her career with the company in 2000 as a Treasury Analyst. She has held several accounting and enterprise risk roles within the organization. Prior to joining RLI, she served in audit roles at PricewaterhouseCoopers and Foster & Gallagher. Klobnak is a graduate of Bradley University, a CPA and holds the Associate in Reinsurance (ARe) professional designation.
“Jennifer’s strong leadership, expertise and successful track record have proven to be a tremendous asset to our company,” said RLI Corp. Chairman & CEO Jonathan E. Michael. "I’m confident she will continue to excel in her new role."
RLI, a specialty insurance company, offers a diversified portfolio of property and casualty coverages and surety bonds serving niche or underserved markets. RLI operates in all 50 states from office locations across the country. RLI’s insurance subsidiaries – RLI Insurance Company, Mt. Hawley Insurance Company, RLI Indemnity Company and Contractors Bonding and Insurance Company – are rated A+ “Superior” by A.M. Best Company.For additional information, contact Aaron Jacoby, Vice President, Corporate Development at 309-693-5880 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at www.rlicorp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV