CHATTANOOGA, Tenn., May 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- For millions of Americans, summertime heartburn can be spelled in many different ways. From spicy barbeque to citrus fruits and the fried food found on beach boardwalks, the season's favorite foods can lead to the discomfort of heartburn and acid indigestion instead of fun in the sun. This summer, we herald how to spell relief with R-O-L-A-I-D-S ® by challenging Americans to put their spelling expertise to the test. The first-ever Rolaids "Eat Your Words" Spelling Bee challenge will be taking place at food festivals across the country, and online now on the Rolaids Facebook page, www.facebook.com/rolaids.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/7227451-rolaids-eat-your-words-spelling-bee
The Rolaids "Eat Your Words" Spelling Bee will travel to top summer food festivals affiliated with the national Big Bite Tour, including Taste of Cincinnati, Safeway BBQ Battle in Washington, D.C., Ribfest in Naperville, IL, and the Music City Festival and BBQ Championship in Nashville. Spelling competitions will be held multiple times during each event day at the Rolaids tent. Winners will receive a Rolaids "Eat Your Words" Spelling Bee t-shirt, and all participants will receive free samples and coupons.
Rolaids "Eat Your Words" Spelling Bee participants can show off their culinary know-how by correctly spelling tricky heartburn-related words (such as sriracha or habenero) for prizes and bragging rights. In true form, the makers of Rolaids will bring you relief in more ways than one, providing every player with a "Rolaids Relief" pass to get a second chance on a misspelled word.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV