Frank’s International N.V. (NYSE: FI) today announced the appointment of Michael C. Kearney as Lead Director of its Board of Supervisory Directors, effective immediately. Mr. Kearney has been a member of the Frank’s International Board of Supervisory Directors since 2013, and will continue to Chair its Audit Committee.
“I am very pleased to announce the appointment of Michael Kearney as Lead Director, who will serve as a principal liaison between the independent Directors, all Board members, and the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer,” said Keith Mosing, Chairman, President and CEO of Frank’s International. He continued, “The establishment of this position will incorporate an additional level of independence and leadership at the board level, and I cannot think of a more qualified person than Michael to serve in this role.”
Mr. Kearney brings over 20 years of upstream energy experience to Frank’s International, mainly in the international oil services sector. Prior positions include Chief Financial Officer of Hydril Company and Tesco Corporation, as well as Chief Executive Officer of DeepFlex, Inc. He currently serves on the Board of Supervisory Directors of Core Laboratories (NYSE:CLB) and chairs its Audit Committee.
Frank’s International N.V. is a global oil services company that provides a broad and comprehensive range of highly engineered tubular services to leading exploration and production companies in both offshore and onshore environments, with a focus on complex and technically demanding wells. Founded in 1938, Frank’s has over 4,700 employees and provides services in approximately 60 countries on six continents. The Company’s stock is traded on the NYSE under the symbol “FI.” Additional information is available on the Company’s website, www.franksinternational.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV