What London, Edinburgh and Kuwait Now Share for Luxury Travelers
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Properties in London, Edinburgh and Kuwait will be the first member hotels of the Quorvus Collection, a luxury brand being launched by the Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group.
The May Fair Hotel in London, G&V Royal Mile in Edinburgh and the Symphony Style Hotel in Kuwait are the first of what will eventually be 20 hotels making up the Quorvus Collection.
The hotels in Edinburgh and Kuwait will join the collection immediately, with the May Fair in London becoming a member this summer, according to a press release from Carlson Rezidor Group."Each property has its own unique style, personality and heritage with one essential factor at the core -- a five-star luxury hotel experience," Carlson Rezidor Group President and CEO Wolfgang M. Neumann says of the new properties. Carlson Rezidor Group announced plans for its Quorvus Collection brand in March. It's one of two brands being launched by the company. Quorvus Collection will join together independently owned, existing luxury hotels under the Carlson Rezidor umbrella. The company's second new brand, Radisson Red, will be new construction, creating what the company calls an upscale lifestyle select brand.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV