Cramer says he likes Vipshop Holdings (VIPS) because they make money, but he thinks this market has room for companies that lose money because investors are crazy about China.
Cramer cautions investors because he believes people will sell JD.com once Alibaba has its much-anticipated IPO because Alibaba has much better growth characteristics and profitability. But he says he never gets in the way of Chinese enthusiasm because it happens periodically, as it did with Baidu (BIDU) and will again with Alibaba. For JD.com, Cramer says "let it go higher, then take a profit."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV