NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- 8X8 (EGHT - Get Report) stock is slipping after the IP and cloud computing company swung to a net loss in its fourth quarter despite posting revenue gains. An unadjusted net loss of 2 cents a share this quarter compared to net income of 2 cents a share in the year-ago quarter.
Excluding one-time charges, profits of 4 cents a share came in a penny higher than analysts surveyed by Thomson Reuters expected.
Total revenue over its March-ending quarter jumped 29% year on year to a record $35.8 million.
- You can view the full analysis from the report here: EGHT Ratings Report
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts