WHEELING, W.Va., May 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- WesBanco, Inc. (Nasdaq: WSBC) today announced a quarterly cash dividend of $0.22 per share to be paid to its holders of common stock. Todd F. Clossin, President and Chief Executive Officer of the multi-state bank holding company headquartered in Wheeling, West Virginia, said that the dividend would be payable on July 1, 2014 to shareholders of record on June 13, 2014. The cash dividend represents an annualized cash dividend of $0.88 per common share.
WesBanco, Inc. is a multi-state bank holding company with approximately $6.2 billion in total assets providing banking services through 120 locations and 106 ATMs in West Virginia, Ohio and Pennsylvania. WesBanco's banking subsidiary is WesBanco Bank, Inc., headquartered in Wheeling, West Virginia. WesBanco also operates an insurance brokerage company, WesBanco Insurance Services, Inc., and a full service broker/dealer, WesBanco Securities, Inc.
SOURCE WesBanco, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV