NORTHBROOK, Ill., May 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) announced that Thomas J. Wilson, its chairman, president and chief executive officer, will present at the Sanford C. Bernstein 30th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference 2014 at 8 a.m. Eastern Time on Wednesday, May 28. The conference is being held at the Waldorf- Astoria in New York.
An audio webcast of the presentation can be accessed at www.allstateinvestors.com. For those unable to hear the live event, a webcast replay will be posted on the investor relations and executive speeches sections of the company's website shortly after the presentation ends.
The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) is the nation's largest publicly held personal lines insurer, protecting approximately 16 million households from life's uncertainties through its Allstate, Encompass, Esurance and Answer Financial brand names and Allstate Financial business segment. Allstate is widely known through the slogan "You're In Good Hands With Allstate ®." The Allstate brand's network of small businesses offers auto, home, life and retirement products and services to customers in the United States and Canada.
Financial information, including material announcements about The Allstate Corporation, is routinely posted on www.allstateinvestors.com.Logo - http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130404/MM88193-b SOURCE The Allstate Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV