Herbalife (NYSE: HLF), a leading global nutrition company, announced that today, four Herbalife Members from California are traveling to Washington D.C. and meeting with their congressional representatives to ensure they understand the value Herbalife brings to thousands of its Members and consumers across the country.
More than 4,300 people across the state are Herbalife employees or employees of Herbalife contract manufacturers and suppliers, and in California alone there are more than 118,300 independent Herbalife Members.
Members are visiting congressional offices to showcase the broad support for Herbalife and highlight:
- That Herbalife is first and foremost a nutrition company where about three-quarters of its Members joined Herbalife to receive a discount on the products they consume, and about a quarter are so passionate about it that they choose to sell the products;
- Herbalife’s high-quality, science-based products help people achieve a healthier active lifestyle;
- Herbalife’s commitment to its ‘Gold Standard’ Member protections, which include:
- low start-up costs with no minimum product purchase requirements;
- a 100% money-back guarantee for unsold inventory within 12 months of purchase and pays for the return shipping;
- clear and accurate information about the business opportunity; and
- a written acknowledgement of these Gold Standard protections before becoming a Member.
- The potential income-generating opportunities available to Herbalife Members through hard work and continued dedication; and,
- Herbalife’s long-standing commitment to investing in and helping to improve the communities in which it operates throughout the nation.
Brian Holifield, a California-based Herbalife member who is visiting Washington, D.C. this week, stated, “Herbalife is about great products, helping people achieve a healthier way of life, and providing opportunities for hardworking members. It is also a company that I – like millions of members and consumers around the world – believe in. Herbalife plays an important role helping to empower people like me, and I am proud to help sell high-quality products for those who seek a healthy lifestyle.”