Herbalife (NYSE: HLF), a leading global nutrition company, announced that today, two Herbalife Members from Nevada are traveling to Washington D.C. and meeting with their congressional representatives to ensure they understand the value Herbalife brings to thousands of its Members and consumers across the country.
In Nevada alone there are more than 6,300 independent Herbalife Members. Members are visiting congressional offices to showcase the broad support for Herbalife and highlight:
- That Herbalife is first and foremost a nutrition company where about three-quarters of its Members joined Herbalife to receive a discount on the products they consume, and about a quarter are so passionate about it that they choose to sell the products;
- Herbalife’s high-quality, science-based products help people achieve a healthier active lifestyle;
- Herbalife’s commitment to its ‘Gold Standard’ Member protections, which include:
- low start-up costs with no minimum product purchase requirements;
- a 100% money-back guarantee for unsold inventory within 12 months of purchase and pays for the return shipping;
- clear and accurate information about the business opportunity; and
- a written acknowledgement of these Gold Standard protections before becoming a Member.
- The potential income-generating opportunities available to Herbalife Members through hard work and continued dedication; and,
- Herbalife’s long-standing commitment to investing in and helping to improve the communities in which it operates throughout the nation.
Maria Ascencio, a Nevada-based Herbalife member who is visiting Washington, D.C. this week, stated, “I am proud to be a part of Herbalife. I am also extremely happy to provide economic support to my parents and family and provide an active and healthy lifestyle to the people in my community.”
For more than 34 years, Herbalife has helped change people’s lives around the globe, by providing the best nutrition and weight management products in the world and an opportunity for financial empowerment.