Herbalife (NYSE: HLF), a leading global nutrition company, announced that today, two Herbalife Members from Texas are traveling to Washington D.C. and meeting with their congressional representatives to ensure they understand the value Herbalife brings to thousands of its Members and consumers across the country.
In Texas alone there are more than 68,500 independent Herbalife Members. Members are visiting congressional offices to showcase the broad support for Herbalife and highlight:
- That Herbalife is first and foremost a nutrition company where about three-quarters of its Members joined Herbalife to receive a discount on the products they consume, and about a quarter are so passionate about it that they choose to sell the products;
- Herbalife’s high-quality, science-based products help people achieve a healthier active lifestyle;
- Herbalife’s commitment to its ‘Gold Standard’ Member protections, which include:
- low start-up costs with no minimum product purchase requirements;
- a 100% money-back guarantee for unsold inventory within 12 months of purchase and pays for the return shipping;
- clear and accurate information about the business opportunity; and
- a written acknowledgement of these Gold Standard protections before becoming a Member.
- The potential income-generating opportunities available to Herbalife Members through hard work and continued dedication; and,
- Herbalife’s long-standing commitment to investing in and helping to improve the communities in which it operates throughout the nation.
Pablo Pozo, a Texas-based Herbalife member who is visiting Washington, D.C. this week, stated, “In our Latino community, obesity and diabetes are very big public health issues. This increases the importance of a healthy lifestyle. I am happy to be an additional resource for my community with high-quality Herbalife products that can help with these nutrition goals. Just like my customers, my success hinges on the amount of time and energy I put into this cause. I will continue to work extremely hard to achieve my goals.”