The company announced on Monday it had received deliver of NewLead Albion, an eco-type handysize vessel with a capacity of 32,318 dwt. Shares promptly exploded 305.2% on Monday and continued to rise Tuesdya and Wednesday in the wake of the news. NewLead also said it expects NewLead Albion to generate $2 million EBITDA per year assuming $1.73 million yearly OPEX.
NewLead agreed to purchase two eco-type vessels in March and paid $18.5 million for Albion. The second vessel is scheduled for delivery in July.
Must Read: Warren Buffett's 25 Favorite StocksSTOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more. The stock was down 8.95% to $4.01 at 10:10 a.m. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12 months. Learn more.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV