CARLSBAD, Calif., May 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Demoing Callaway Golf Company's (NYSE: ELY) new Big Bertha clubs can help golfers pick up more distance, and now gives them a chance to win the same dollar amount as Phil Mickelson's official prizewinning paycheck at the Pinehurst event on June 12, 2014-June 15, 2014 (up to a maximum of $1.5 million US dollars, the estimated first place winnings). Callaway this morning announced " The Big Big Bertha Payday," a promotion that starts today in the US and Canada. Golfers that demo a Big Bertha Alpha Driver, a Big Bertha Driver or a Big Bertha Fairway Wood at a participating location will receive a code that they can use to enter for a chance to win the same dollar amount that Phil Mickelson wins at the season's second major championship.
Phil Mickelson discusses The Big Big Bertha Payday (#BerthaPayday) here: http://youtu.be/CDz1wt_YZvY
The Big Bertha Alpha is the first golf club with four independent forms of adjustability, and the first to include adjustable vertical Center of Gravity. The Big Bertha Driver, a total performance driver, debuts an innovative sliding weight that is positioned around the perimeter of the driver head to help produce longer, straighter drives. And the Big Bertha Fairway Wood's faster ball speeds across the face are a result of the lighter, thinner Hyper Speed Face Cup.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV