NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Good morning traders!
1. First, let's look at Baidu, which provides Internet search services mainly in China. The company offers a Chinese language search platform on its Baidu.com Web site that enables users to find relevant information online, including Web pages, news, images, documents and multimedia files, as well as various international products and services in local languages to users in other countries.
Baidu traded positive on Wednesday and closed up 3.50% to $163.97 per share.
- Wednesday's range: $158.82 - $164.49
- 52-week range: $88.08 - $189.34
- Wednesdays' volume: 3,366,800
- 3-month average volume: 4,937,020
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts