NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Good morning traders!
1. First, let's look at Baidu, which provides Internet search services mainly in China. The company offers a Chinese language search platform on its Baidu.com Web site that enables users to find relevant information online, including Web pages, news, images, documents and multimedia files, as well as various international products and services in local languages to users in other countries.
Baidu traded positive on Wednesday and closed up 3.50% to $163.97 per share.
- Wednesday's range: $158.82 - $164.49
- 52-week range: $88.08 - $189.34
- Wednesdays' volume: 3,366,800
- 3-month average volume: 4,937,020
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV