Home furnishings retailer West Elm announced today that it will open a new retail store in Water Mill, New York on Tuesday, June 3, 2014. Located on Montauk Highway in The Water Mill Shoppes, the 7,120 square foot store will open with a summer assortment curated specifically for the Water Mill location including furniture, home décor, gifts and artist collaborations. To celebrate the opening, West Elm is hosting a sweepstakes* for local residents offering a chance to win a $2,000 gift card. The new store will also give away a custom Water Mill beach bag to the first 300 shoppers with a minimum purchase of $50 and offer free ice pops on Saturdays from 12 PM – 4 PM during May and June.
“We are excited to kick off the summer with our first store in the Hamptons. We’ve created an assortment with everything customers in the area need for summer living and entertaining,” said Jim Brett, president of West Elm. “Similar to other West Elm locations, the Water Mill store will be a creative and inspiring space with products and services designed to help customers discover their personal style at home.”
At the time of opening, all frames will be 20% off. The Water Mill assortment includes great gifts such as Block Print Picnic Throws and hand-stamped Tile Print Serving Pieces, as well as outdoor furniture including Driftwood Bistro Sets and mid-century inspired Catskill Chairs.
On the first five Saturdays after opening, from 12 PM – 4 PM, shoppers will also be able to indulge on ice pops from local purveyor La Newyorkina. For up-to-date information on in-store promotions and events, local residents are encouraged to Like the store on Facebook and follow on Instagram @westelmwatermill.West Elm Water Mill is open Monday-Wednesday 10am – 7pm, Thursday-Saturday 10am -8pm and Sunday 11am – 6 pm. The store’s address is 760 Montauk Highway Bldg. 3, Water Mill, NY 11976 and the phone number is 631-726-6017.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV