Colony Financial, Inc. (NYSE:CLNY) (the “Company”) today announced that Richard Saltzman, the Company’s President and Chief Executive Officer, and Darren Tangen, the Company’s Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the following investor conferences in June:
|Keefe, Bruyette & Woods 2014 Mortgage Finance Conference|
|Date: Tuesday, June 3, 2014|
|Presentation Time: 1:15 p.m. ET|
|Location: Crowne Plaza Times Square Hotel, New York, NY|
|REITWEEK 2014®: NAREIT's Investor Forum®|
|Date: Wednesday, June 4, 2014|
|Presentation Time: 4:30 p.m. ET|
|Location: Waldorf Astoria, New York, NY|
The presentations will be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed on the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.colonyfinancial.com. A replay of the webcast will be available for 90 days.
About Colony Financial, Inc.
Colony Financial, Inc. is a real estate investment and finance company that is focused on acquiring, originating and managing a diversified portfolio of real estate-related debt and equity investments at attractive risk-adjusted returns. Our investment portfolio and target assets are primarily composed of interests in: (i) real estate and real estate-related debt, including loans acquired at a discount to par in the secondary market and new originations; and (ii) real estate equity, including single family homes held as rental investment properties. Secondary debt purchases may include performing, sub-performing or non-performing loans (including loan-to-own strategies). The Company has elected to be taxed as a real estate investment trust, or REIT, for U.S. federal income tax purposes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV