- Third quarter organic revenue growth was 2.5 percent.
- GAAP earnings from continuing operations per diluted Class A Nonvoting Common Share were $0.39 in the third quarter of fiscal 2014 compared to $0.42 in the same quarter of the prior year. Non-GAAP earnings from continuing operations per diluted Class A Nonvoting Common Share* were $0.43 during the third quarter ended April 30, 2014 compared to $0.55 in the same quarter of the prior year.
- Brady repurchased approximately 893,000 shares in the third quarter for a total of $23.3 million.
- On May 1, 2014, Brady received $53 million of cash in connection with the completion of the first phase of the divestiture of the die-cut business.
Brady Corporation Reports Fiscal 2014 Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts