NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- RATINGS CHANGES
Agnico Eagle Mines (AEM) was upgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Boeing (BA) was upgraded at Drexel Hamilton to buy from hold. Twelve-month price target is $153. Upbeat outlook for the company following the annual meeting, Drexel Hamilton said.
Facebook (FB) was upgraded at Evercore Partners to overweight. Twelve-month price target is $75. Audience network should drive near-term growth, Evercore said.(MDAS) was downgraded at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch to neutral from buy. Valuation call, based on a 12-month price target of $24, BofA/Merrill said. Motorola Solutions (MSI) was downgraded at Mizuho to underperform from neutral. Twelve-month price target is $56. Lower pro-forma earnings are expected following the enterprise sale, Mizuho said. Nabor Industries (NBR) was upgraded at Jefferies to buy from hold. Catalysts include worldwide rig opportunity and strategic review announcements, Jefferies said. Twelve-month price target is $31. NetSuite (N) was downgraded to sell at TheStreet Ratings. SodaStream International (SODA) was downgraded at Barclays to equal weight from underweight. Near-term risks and competitive risks pose significant challenges, Barclays said. Twelve-month price target is $35. "Street Notes" which is available only to Real Money subscribers. To find out how to become a subscriber, please click here. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook. >>Read More: Don't Even Think About Selling Facebook >>Read More: Why AT&T's Deal for DirecTV Makes No Sense
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV