PORTLAND, Ore., May 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Rentrak (NASDAQ: RENT), the leader in precisely measuring movies and TV everywhere, today announced a StationView Essentials contract with Kelly Scott Madison, which will use Rentrak's ratings to aid in evaluating and substantiating its TV buying strategies in several complex markets.
"Rentrak ratings will give us a better understanding of the changing media landscape," said KSM Chief Strategy Officer Jonathan Lichter. "Their methodology, sample sizes and Advanced Demographics will allow us to dig deeper on our local market buys."
Rentrak's television ratings service is the only fully-integrated system of detailed satellite, telco and cable TV viewing information from more than 29 million TVs nationwide including granular information for TV stations in all 210 local markets.
About Rentrak Rentrak (NASDAQ: RENT) is the entertainment and marketing industries' premier provider of worldwide consumer viewership information, precisely measuring actual viewing behavior of movies and TV everywhere. Using our proprietary intelligence and technology, combined with Advanced Demographics, only Rentrak is the census currency for VOD and movies. Rentrak provides the stable and robust audience measurement services that movie, television and advertising professionals across the globe have come to rely on to better deliver their business goals and more precisely target advertising across numerous platforms including box office, multiscreen television and home video. For more information on Rentrak, please visit www.rentrak.com.RENTM Contact for Rentrak: Antoine IbrahimOffice: 646-722-1561E-mail: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV