MANILA, Philippines, May 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Integrated casino resort developer Melco Crown ( Philippines) Resorts Corporation ("Melco Crown Philippines" or the "Company"), a company listed on the Philippines Stock Exchange ("PSE") with trading symbol "MCP" and a subsidiary of Melco Crown Entertainment Limited ("Melco Crown Entertainment") (SEHK: 6883) (NASDAQ: MPEL), a developer, owner and operator of casino gaming and entertainment resort facilities in Asia, today announced a collaboration with global branded entertainment company DreamWorks Animation (NASDAQ: DWA) to develop the world's first DreamWorks-inspired "Edutainment" center at City of Dreams Manila.
In collaboration with DreamWorks Animation, Melco Crown Entertainment introduces the education-based, interactive entertainment concept, "DreamPlay by DreamWorks", which will be the first of its kind in the world when it opens later this year, at City of Dreams Manila, a leisure, gaming and entertainment destination resort currently under development at Entertainment City, Manila, Philippines.
Inspired by the mantra of learning through play, "DreamPlay by DreamWorks" is a revolutionary approach to family entertainment. Each experience is designed exclusively for City of Dreams Manila by the artistic and creative forces of DreamWorks Animation and iP2 Entertainment to combine the best elements of the DreamWorks library with the hands-on activities of an education inspired play-center to create a truly one-of-a-kind family adventure.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV