LONDON and LOS ANGELES, May 22, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Representatives from Tate & Lyle, BlackLine Systems and SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) will present together at the Financials 2014 Europe conference this week in Nice, France.
Micha Veen of BlackLine client company Tate & Lyle will present a case study on the ease of integration with SAP solutions and key benefits the company has realised using BlackLine and software solutions from SAP. The presentation with Tate & Lyle is one of two that BlackLine will deliver alongside SAP during the conference.
The second, entitled " Best Practices for Streamlining the Account Reconciliation Process for a Faster Close," will show how Finance, Accounting, Audit and Compliance executives can further ensure the integrity of their balance sheets – and ultimately financial reports – by implementing software to automate the traditionally manual, labor-intensive and spreadsheet-driven account reconciliation process. Both presentations are designed to educate customers, whether operating in an environment of only SAP solutions or applications from multiple vendors, on how account reconciliation process optimisation can help them achieve a quicker and more accurate financial close process.
- Stefan Karl, Chief Solution Expert, Finance Solutions, SAP AG
- Therese Tucker, CEO and Founder, BlackLine Systems
- Micha Veen, Business Relationship Manager, Finance, Tate & Lyle
- Virtually eliminate spreadsheets (and the manual errors that often come with them) from their account reconciliation process
- Automate traditionally manual accounting functions
- Have a faster, more efficient close cycle - maintaining more control and visibility worldwide, while reducing risk
- Realise exceptional ROI in a very short timeframe
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting
- Manage compliance while servicing multiple locations, worldwide
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV