May 22, 2014
/PRNewswire/ -- Representatives from
Tate & Lyle
(NYSE: SAP) will present together at the
conference this week in
of BlackLine client company Tate & Lyle will present a case study on the ease of integration with SAP solutions and key benefits the company has realised using BlackLine and software solutions from SAP. The presentation with Tate & Lyle is one of two that BlackLine will deliver alongside SAP during the conference.
, entitled "
Best Practices for Streamlining the Account Reconciliation Process for a Faster Close
," will show how Finance, Accounting, Audit and Compliance executives can further ensure the integrity of their balance sheets – and ultimately financial reports – by implementing software to automate the traditionally manual, labor-intensive and spreadsheet-driven account reconciliation process. Both presentations are designed to educate customers, whether operating in an environment of only SAP solutions or applications from multiple vendors, on how account reconciliation process optimisation can help them achieve a quicker and more accurate financial close process.
- Stefan Karl, Chief Solution Expert, Finance Solutions, SAP AG
- Therese Tucker, CEO and Founder, BlackLine Systems
- Micha Veen, Business Relationship Manager, Finance, Tate & Lyle
Attendees will leave each session with insight into how, by automating their account reconciliations, they can:
- Virtually eliminate spreadsheets (and the manual errors that often come with them) from their account reconciliation process
- Automate traditionally manual accounting functions
- Have a faster, more efficient close cycle - maintaining more control and visibility worldwide, while reducing risk
- Realise exceptional ROI in a very short timeframe
- Improve the accuracy and timeliness of compliance reporting
- Manage compliance while servicing multiple locations, worldwide
BlackLine is an SAP gold partner in the SAP PartnerEdge®program. The company is also a participant in SAP Store, the online e-commerce channel or "e-channel" for enterprise solutions and services from SAP and its partners, designed to provide SAP customers with information on relevant, complementary technology solutions that are certified by SAP.