Do you think retail stocks will stop being wall flowers and start being the belle of the ball? Use the list below to start your own research.
Click on the interactive chart to view data over time.
1. J. C. Penney Company, Inc. ( JCP, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): J. C. Penney Company, Inc., through its subsidiary, J. C. Penney Corporation, Inc., operates department stores in the United States and Puerto Rico. Market cap at $1.32B, most recent closing price at $5.23. 2. Macy's, Inc. ( M, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Operates department stores and Internet Web sites in the United States. Market cap at $19.89B, most recent closing price at $53.06. 3. Sears Holdings Corporation ( SHLD, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Operates as a retailer in the United States and Canada. Market cap at $4.04B, most recent closing price at $38.05. (Written by Chris Lau, a Kapitall Contributor. All data sourced from Zacks Investment Research.)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts