Do you think retail stocks will stop being wall flowers and start being the belle of the ball? Use the list below to start your own research.
Click on the interactive chart to view data over time.
1. J. C. Penney Company, Inc. ( JCP, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): J. C. Penney Company, Inc., through its subsidiary, J. C. Penney Corporation, Inc., operates department stores in the United States and Puerto Rico. Market cap at $1.32B, most recent closing price at $5.23. 2. Macy's, Inc. ( M, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Operates department stores and Internet Web sites in the United States. Market cap at $19.89B, most recent closing price at $53.06. 3. Sears Holdings Corporation ( SHLD, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Operates as a retailer in the United States and Canada. Market cap at $4.04B, most recent closing price at $38.05. (Written by Chris Lau, a Kapitall Contributor. All data sourced from Zacks Investment Research.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV