PALO ALTO, Calif., May 21, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ocera Therapeutics (Nasdaq:OCRX), a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on acute and chronic orphan liver diseases, announced today that company management plans to present at the Jefferies 2014 Global Healthcare Conference. Ocera's presentation is scheduled for Thursday, June 5, 2014 at 1:30 PM ET.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available in the "Investors" section of Ocera's website, www.ocerainc.com . A replay of the presentation will be available for 30 days following the conference for those unable to listen live.
About OceraOcera Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of OCR-002 (ornithine phenylacetate). OCR-002 is an ammonia scavenger under development for the treatment of hyperammonemia and associated hepatic encephalopathy in patients with liver cirrhosis, acute liver failure and acute liver injury. The FDA has granted Orphan Disease and Fast Track status to OCR-002. For additional information, please see www.ocerainc.com .
CONTACT: Inquiries: Jeri Hilleman Ocera Therapeutics, Inc. Communications@ocerainc.com 650-475-0158
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV