- Total revenue for the quarter increased 29% year-over-year to a record $35.8 million.
- Channel and mid-market sales comprised a record 39% of new monthly recurring revenue sold in the quarter, a 47% increase compared with the same period last year.
- Revenue from business customers increased 31% year-over-year to a record $35.4 million and represented 99% of total revenue.
- Average monthly service revenue per business customer was a record $287, compared with $256 in the same period last year.
- GAAP net loss for the fourth quarter of fiscal 2014 was $1.9 million, or $0.02 per diluted share, with $2.2 million in non-cash tax and $2.4 million in stock-based compensation expense in the quarter, compared with GAAP net income of $1.7 million, or $0.02 per diluted share in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2013.
- Non-GAAP net income was $3.3 million, $0.04 per diluted share, or 9% of revenue, for the quarter, compared with $3.8 million for the same period last year.
- Cash, cash equivalents and investments was $178.4 million in the fourth quarter of fiscal 2014, compared with $52.3 million in the same period last year.
- Number of new services sold during the fourth quarter was a record 64,312 vs. 50,670 in the same period last year.
- Average number of subscribed services per new business customer added during the quarter grew to 19.6 from 18.1 in the same period last year.
8x8, Inc. Announces Record Financial Results For Fourth Quarter And Full-Year Fiscal 2014
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.