NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Provectus Biopharmaceuticals (PVCT) plunged Wednesday after the site amended its website homepage to call PV-10 an "investigational drug for cancer" after it had previously called it a "breakthrough cancer drug."
TheStreet's Adam Feuerstein posted an article with screenshots of the two homepage descriptions and he points out Provectus is supposed to get a response from the FDA this week about its request to grant PV-10 Breakthrough Therapy status for skin cancer. The company has said nothing thus far about the FDA's response.
Seeking Alpha also posted an extremely bearish article on Provectus on Wednesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV