CAMP HILL, Pa., May 21, 2014 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Harsco Corporation (NYSE:HSC) announced today that Company management will be presenting at the KeyBanc Capital Markets 2014 Industrial, Automotive and Transportation Conference in Boston, Massachusetts on Thursday, May 29, 2014 at 9:00 am ET. Interim CEO David Everitt and President, COO and CFO Nick Grasberger will discuss the Company's worldwide operations and growth strategies.
A webcast of the Company's presentation and accompanying slides will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Harsco website at www.harsco.com .
Harsco Corporation serves key industries that play a fundamental role in worldwide economic development, including steel and metals production, railways and energy. Harsco's common stock is a component of the S&P MidCap 400 Index and the Russell 1000 Index. Additional information can be found at www.harsco.com .
CONTACT: Investor Contact David Martin 717.612.5628 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Contact Kenneth Julian 717.730.3683 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV