NEW YORK (
Brookfield Office Properties'
(BPO) seven million square foot Manhattan West development is positioned at the gateway of Manhattan's latest hot spot, the Hudson Yards District. Brookfield is using an innovative technology called "The Launcher" to create new ground above Penn Station's Amtrak and NJ Transit railroad tracks as it develops the new project.
TheStreet's Jill Malandrino and Adam Leverone got exclusive access to the fascinating site that will become NYC's next go-to destination.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV